Sunday, April 1, 2012

Lenten Experiment - Day 35 (Make a Joyful Noise!)

Make a Joyful Noise! And, that's just what Brinna and her friends from church did today for the kick-off of Holy Week or as more are familiar with--Palm Sunday. This photo was taken at their last practice on Saturday. So fun - the waving of the sparklies. Later they waved palm leaves as well. The innocence and purity of children is wondrous. It was so evident in the kids' performance as they led the whole worship service in song and in story, preparing our hearts for Easter.

Proud Momma moments for me as Brinna performed her solo and then later shared her speaking part.

With Holy Week now upon us, I need to commit myself more to prayer each day - it is so vital to increase my faith and acknowledge His hand in my life, every little corner of it.

Make a joyful noise - every day this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment